From the beginning of time it seems that people have looked for someone to love and someone to love them. Believe me, I have no problem with that, but the most important person for you to love is YOURSELF. It is through self-love that we are able to attract the type of love we seek. If we do not have love of self, by means of law of attraction, we bring to us the main thing within us that we find undesirable.
I promise you there is no one greater or more deserving of your love than you. Listed below are some reasons why:
1. You are beautifully and wonderfully made.
2. You are the only you there is; the mold is broken.
3. You are a vessel of the most high. The spirit of God lives in and through you.
4. YOU were made for a time such as this.
5. You are made to embody love. See that within yourself and let it flow forth.
6. You need the protection:
A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her. ~David Brinkley
7. You don’t need to waste the time:
“You can explore the universe looking for somebody who is more deserving of your love and attention than you are yourself and you will not find that person anywhere.”
8. There is a divine purpose for your existence. By learning to fully love and accept yourself, you will be one step closer to reaching that purpose.
Women, especially, are most often guilty of putting the needs and desires of everyone else above their own. While this can be an admirable quality, in all honesty you are not giving those friends/family members/co-workers the best you have to offer if you have not learned to love yourself.
I implore you to spend the time doing what we all need to do on a regular basis: examining and getting to know the wo/man in the mirror. If this person needs work, take the time to assess the and make the needed improvements in order to be a person whom you would fall in love with upon meeting. Then, and most importantly, do not be afraid to love yourself fully. By acknowledging this love of self, others will realize that they can only approach you from a place of love.
Cue Whitney y’all because we have to realize that “learning to love yourself IS the greatest love of all. ”
Spread love…peace and blessings,